Welcome to the FilmExodus Overview, where all the articles for the week are presented in one easy to reach location, with bonus commentary from M. Karlston!
What 2018 has to offer so far…
- John Williams Will Write ‘Solo’ Theme While John Powell Handles Score
- Home Video: Upcoming TV Releases 1/2 – 1/23 (U.S. only)
- New Synopsis & Trailer for ‘Black Lightning’
- “Going to the movies has become like a theme park,” Claims Jodie Foster; Doesn’t Want to Make Superhero Films
- Weekend Box Office Results (Dec. 29 – 31); The Force is Still Strong With the ‘Jedi’
- ‘Slender Man’ Trailer + Poster: The (Internet) Legend Comes To The Big Screen
- In Memoriam: The Stars We Lost in 2017
- ‘Bright’ sequel announced, Will Smith and David Ayer expected to return
- ‘Animaniacs’ Gets 2 Season Deal on Hulu
- Ridley Scott might do a ‘Merlin’ movie for Disney
- LIVE! The 75th Annual Golden Globes On NBC With J-Mart
Reviews/Let’s Talk About/Staff Picks
- Staff Picks: Syfy Scores Another Hit With ‘Van Helsing’
- Let’s Talk About… AFI’s 100 Movies Overview
- Monsoon-A-Day Movie Catalog 37
- Monsoon-A-Day: 2017 Year In Review (Part 1)
- Classic Film Time Machine: The Year 1918
- Monsoon-A-Day Year In Review (Part 2)
- Monsoon-A-Day Year In Review (Day 3)
- Monsoon-A-Day ‘Masters Of The Gridiron/DT in Dawg Territory’ (85/88)
- Review Roulette: Happy New Year.
- Movie Resolutions for 2018: New Year, New Movies
- Community Chat: Favorite Ending Scene
- Let Them Fight! Overview
- J-Mart’s Monthly Movie Picks For January 2018
- Favorite Jessica Chastain Role
- ‘Basement Bros,’ The YouTube Show – Star Wars: The Last Jedi!
- ‘Basement Bros,’ The YouTube Show – Bright (Spoiler Review)!
Check This Out!
Welcome to 2018. Here’s a few things you need to know:
- Think Pieces have been renamed! They’re now called Editorials because after all we are a digital newspaper of sorts. Also, it sounds classier.
- There’s a lot of good posts from this week worth looking at.
To begin, Cap N Jack graced us with TWO brilliant posts. One was an editorial taking a deep look at the power of a boring film. The other was a community opinion piece asking what some of your favorite film endings are. I salute you Captain, thank you for your contributions.
Meanwhile, The Basement Bros managed to find the time to also do TWO posts. That’s right their podcast is back, taking a look at recent 2017 films Star Wars: The Last Jedi and Bright.
Elsewhere, Sailor Monsoon is keeping good on content daily for January, so hunt down his End of the Year roundups. Otherwise, I deep thank you to the combined efforts of Joshua Martyniouk, King Alvarez, Linda, TheDeadFellow, Mister Splendiferous, and Poppity for their continued content output. You ensure that FilmExodus remains the place to go for news, opinions, comics, and more. So thank you.
Until next time, Exiles.
Previous Overviews: December 25-31, 2017