Welcome to “Let Them Fight!”, where we pit two directors with similar backgrounds against one another and let YOU, the commenters decide on who reigns supreme!
Let Them Fight! returns for a third season starting September 17th, this time taking a look at foreign directors (hand picked by Sailor Monsoon)! The first six fights have been revealed, with another six yet to be announced! The original format returns, with two directors battling it out weekly for a chance to move on to the next round. We have matches that we hope make you sweat over who should move on.
Additionally, FilmExodus has ordered a spinoff series titled Let Them Write! focusing on the screenwriters of Hollywood. It will also start in September.
Season Three: Foreign Directors
- Fight 1: George Miller vs. John Woo
- Fight 2: Bong Joon Ho vs. Taika Waititi
- Fight 3: Alejandro Jodorowsky vs. Werner Herzog
- Fight 4: Dario Argento vs. Lucio Fulci
- Fight 5: Andrei Tarkovsky vs. Ingmar Bergman
- Fight 6: Lars von Trier vs. Nicolas Winding Refn
- Fights 7-12: TBA
Are you ready to fight?