Voting has ended, here are the results:
First place – DBMI:
Second Place – King Alvarez:
And tied for third – King Alvarez:
Thanks for all the great entries and to everyone who voted. I do wish we had more submissions, though (looking at you Green Malice and Resonance Cascade). I invite all of you to have an open discussion about the logos, your thoughts and advice on the look of our site.
Here are the rules:
- Email your logo entry to email@example.com
- DO NOT post it in the comments or make comments on your logo. This is an anonymous contest.
- Any comments spoiling who the designer is will be deleted.
- Please vote using the poll below.
- Contest runs until February 1st. Then the voting will commence the next day.
- This post will stay at the top for the duration of the contest.
- There will, probably, maybe, quite certainly be prizes for the top 3.
- By submitting a logo design, you grant FilmExodus rights to use it indefinitely.
- Please make the background transparent and the format PNG.
- Size: 800×200.
- Make it awesome.
After the voting is done, the results will be taken to the Film Exodus World Headquarters where we will discuss the results with Steve Martin. Please only vote once. Great entries everyone!