Are you a connoisseur of film with a head full of useless trivia? A cinephile desperately trying to impress a member of the opposite sex with your knowledge of meaningless movie facts? A film buff looking to pwn some weak ass nerds with your superior brain muscles? Then come on down to: Monsoon’s Movie Quiz! The weekly internet quiz show thats designed to turn children into men and men into champions. Or to separate the smart from the “I don’t fucking care.”
Let the games/dick measuring begin!
01. In 2011, F. Gary Gray was attached to helm an adaptation of the video game Kane and Lynch. Which two actors were set to star in it?
A) Mark Wahlberg & Anthony Mackie
B) Val Kilmer & Tom Sizemore
C) Bruce Willis & Jamie Foxx
D) Jeremy Renner & Ice Cube
02. Which director has a blink-and-you’ll-miss-it cameo in the film Southland Tales (2006)?
A) Eli Roth
B) Cameron Crowe
C) David Cronenberg
D) Woody Allen
03. Before Tim Burton was attached, Joe Dante was the first director approached to helm Batman (1989). Who did he want to play the Joker?
A) Robin Williams
B) John Lithgow
C) Johnny Depp
D) David Thewlis
04. Which one of these songs is NOT in the film Shock Treatment (1981)?
A) Bitchin’ in the Kitchen
B) Crazy, Deranged (it’s all a bit of fun)
C) Look What I Did To My Id
D) Thank God I’m a Man
05. In a clever nod to Halloween (1978), the killer in Boogeyman Pop (2018) wears a Leonard Nimoy mask spray painted black. What is the name of the killer?
06. The film Mind Ripper (1995) is alternatively referred to as which horror sequel?
A) Bad Dreams 2
B) The Hills Have Eyes 3
C) Xtro 4
D) House 5
07. Foreign movie posters are weird. What movie is this the poster to?
B) The Conjuring
C) The Exorcist
08. The Bruceploitation film The Dragon Lives Again (1977) is chock full of movie character cameos. Which one of these characters is NOT in the film?
B) James Bond
C) Clint Eastwood (The Man With No Name)
09. Which one of these horror films did Goblin NOT do the score to?
A) Beyond the Darkness
B) Deep Red
C) The Sect
D) Hell of the Living Dead
10. The film Love and Mercy (2014) has two different actors playing Beach Boys’ co-founder Brian Wilson during the 60’s and the 80’s but it originally was going to have three. Which actor almost played Wilson during his insane, bed ridden period of the 70’s?
A) Philip Seymour Hoffman
B) Zach Galifianakis
C) Emile Hirsch
D) Jared Leto