Are you a connoisseur of film with a head full of useless trivia? A cinephile desperately trying to impress a member of the opposite sex with your knowledge of meaningless movie facts? A film buff looking to pwn some weak ass nerds with your superior brain muscles? Then come on down to: Monsoon’s Movie Quiz! The weekly internet quiz show thats designed to turn children into men and men into champions. Or to separate the smart from the “I don’t fucking care.”
Let the games/dick measuring begin!
1. Which character was NEVER assimilated by the alien in the film The Thing?
2. In total, how much screentime does the Xenomorph have in the film Alien?
A) 2 minutes
B) 4 minutes
C) 6 minutes
D) 8 minutes
3. Besides playing the Wolfman, what other Universal monster did Lon Chaney Jr play?
B) Frankenstein’s Monster
C) The Mummy
D) All of the above
4. Which one of these Giallo film titles is fake?
A) Seven Deaths in the Cat’s Eye
B) Five Coffins for the Scorpion Killer
C) Your Vice is a Locked Room and Only I Have the Key
D) The Iguana with a Tongue of Fire
5. How many films has noted horror author Clive Barker directed?
6. What horror movie is this Atari 2600 game based on?
A) The Evil Dead
B) The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
D) Friday the 13th
7. Which horror director co-wrote the film Honey, I Shrunk the Kids?
A) Joe Dante
B) Stuart Gordon
C) Mick Garris
D) Scott Spiegel
8. According to reports, what was the budget of the 2010 film Monsters?
A) Under 500 thousand
B) Under one million
C) Under two million
D) Under five million
9. In the film Dead Alive, what kind of animal bites the main character’s mother, turning her into a zombie?
A) The Sumatran rat-monkey
B) The Skull Island ottsel (half weasel, half otter)
C) The looney eyed ferret
D) A weird looking dog
10. Who directed the short this gif was taken from?
A) David F. Sandberg
B) Jason Eisener
C) David Bruckner
D) Aaron Moorhead & Justin Benson