Are you a connoisseur of film with a head full of useless trivia? A cinephile desperately trying to impress a member of the opposite sex with your knowledge of meaningless movie facts? A film buff looking to pwn some weak ass nerds with your superior brain muscles? Then come on down to: Monsoon’s Movie Quiz! The weekly internet quiz show thats designed to turn children into men and men into champions. Or to separate the smart from the “I don’t fucking care.”
Let the games/dick measuring begin!
01. How much money did Will Ferrell turn down to star in Elf 2?
A) 20 million
B) 25 million
C) 29 million
D) 35 million
02. How many sequels does the film A Christmas Story (1983) have?
03. Which old school Hollywood legend appears in the film Silent Night, Deadly Night 5: The Toy Maker (1991)?
A) Mickey Rooney
B) Ernest Borgnine
C) Richard Widmark
D) Karl Malden
04. How many siblings does Kevin McCallister (Macaulay Culkin) have in the film Home Alone (1990)?
05. Which Walking Dead actor has an uncredited cameo in the film Fred Claus (2007)?
A) Steven Yeun
B) Danai Gurira
C) Lauren Cohan
D) Jeffrey Dean Morgan
06. The voice actor who sang “You’re a Mean One, Mr. Grinch”, went on to voice which famous cereal mascot?
A) Lucky the Leprechaun
B) Sugar Bear
C) Tony the Tiger
D) Dig’em Frog
07. Which horror director was originally attached to the film Jack Frost (1998)?
A) Joe Dante
B) Guillermo del Toro
C) Sam Raimi
D) Robert Rodriguez
08. At the beginning of the film Gremlins (1984), which two fake film titles are listed on the theater marquee in town?
A) “A Boy’s Life” and “Watch the Skies”
B) “Blue Harvest” and “See you next Wednesday”
C) “THX 1139” and “I Was A Teenage Robot”
D) “Bad Hat Harry” and “The Movie Orgy 2”
09. Who directed the Christmas horror short Treevenge (2008)?
A) Adam Wingard
B) Jason Eisener
C) David F. Sandberg
D) David Sandberg
10. The hit Christmas song “Silver Bells” was introduced in which 50’s film?
A) The Holly and the Ivy
B) We’re No Angels
C) White Christmas
D) The Lemon Drop Kid